Manufactured in a single cast block with internal guides to guide the sash, with wedges that help the sash to close the body-seat, Unidirectional and Bidirectional, Wafer / Lug connection that allows high flow capacity and low pressure drop .
Its design in the form of a stepped transition prevents the accumulation of solids in the closure. Its design of the gate with rounded edges: prolongs the functional period of joints and packings.
- DIN PN10 / PN16 / PN25
- ANSI 125/150
- Other manufacturing standards on request.
- DN50 (2”) – DN250 (10”) 10bar
- DN300 (12”) – DN450 (18”) 6bar
- DN500 (20”) – DN600 (24”) 4bar
- DN700 (28”) – DN1200 (48”) 2bar
- BODY: GG25, GGG40, GGG50, A216 WCB, CF8 (SS304), CF8M (SS316), 254SMO, SS310, SS904…et
- SEAT: EPDM, NITRILE (NBR), SILICONE, VITON, GRAPHITE, FLUCAST, TEFLON (PTFE)
- KNIFE: SS304L, SS316L, SS316TI, SS310S, SS904L, 254SMO, HARDOX…et
- PACKING: SYNT + PTFE, pure PTFE, GRAPHITE, CERAMIC … et
- O-THREAD: EPDM, NBR, SILICONE, VITON..et