Ball valves are ¼ turn, in which a drilled ball rotates between resilient seats, which allows direct flow in the open position and cuts through when the ball is rotated 90 ° and closes the passage.
- For driving and cutting service, without choke.
- When quick opening is required.
- For moderate temperatures.
- When you need minimal resistance to movement.
Applications: General service, high temperatures, semi-liquid pastes.
- ASME B16.34/ API 608 / B55351
- ASME B16.10
- ASME B16.5 / EN1092
- ASME B16.25
- ASME B16.34
- API 607/API 6FA
- API 598
- ASME B16.34/ API 6D
- Other manufacturing standards On request.
- DN15 – DN50 : PN10/250
- ½” – 8″ : 150#/300#
- ½” – 2″ : 150#/600#
- WCB, LCB, WCC, CF8, CF8M, CF3, C3M, A890 4A, A105, LF2, F304, F316, F304L, F316L ET.
- PTFE, RPTFE, NYLON, DEVLON, Derlin, PEEL, PPL or metal hard seal et.