Also known as a diaphragm valve, with guaranteed total tightness, with the possibility of being installed in any position, with easy maintenance: The three-piece design allows maintenance tasks to be carried out without removing the valve body from the pipeline.
- It incorporates a lubrication system.
- Steering wheel: comfortable grip and easy multi-turn operation.
- Low torque shaft.
- With little loss of load.
- FtF: DIN 3202, BS 5156
- Flanges: DIN PN10/16, ASA 125/150
- Other manufacturing standards on request.
- DN15 (1/2”) – DN150 (6”) 10bar
- DN200 (8”) – DN250 (10”) 8bar
- DN300 (12”) – DN350 (14”) 4bar
- BODY: GG25, GGG40, GGG50, A216 WCB, SS316 (CF8M), CARPENTER20 (CN7M)…et
- COATINGS: Ebonite, Anti-abrasion rubber, Neoprene, Butyl, Nitrile (NBR), hypalon, Halar (ectfe), rilsan (polyamide) .. et
- MEMBRANE: Butyl, Reinforced Butyl, Natural Rubber, EPDM, Hypalon, Neoprene, Nitrile, Silicone, Teflon, Viton.